50 Possible Self-Care Tips
Just when you think I need a vacation, but you know that you can’t right now. What you can do is pick a few things off of this list. Sometimes we are known for putting others before ourselves, and get worn out. Here are 50 Self Care Tips for Women and Moms, since we are always on the go. No need to feel guilty. When you are refreshed, everyone else benefits! Have even more fun- and share this post with a friend! We all need stress management and health care tips. I know I do!
Self Care List & Tip Sheet
- Take a deep breath!
- Get a babysitter and have some me time!
- Read a book- or Listen to one on Audible
- Delete negative people from your Social Media Accounts
- Make a cup of Hot Tea (Tulsi Tea is Immune Supportive)
- Wear an outfit you love, that has great memories attached to it
- Diffuse your favorite scent- try Stress Away or White Angelica
- Apply a detox Face Mask
- Unplug for an hour
- Listen to an uplifting song
- Rub lotion on your hands and body
- Go for a walk
- Take an Epsom Salt Bath
- Get a Mani/Pedi
- Take a nap
- Declutter an area that you can relax in
- Snuggle with your pet
- Go ahead and splurge on a YOU thing
- Get a fuzzy blanket monogramed with your name
- Keep a one-sentence journal, or a gratitude journal
- Indulge in a favorite snack
- Buy some new pajamas that are comfortable
- Look at some photos from a trip you loved
- Get out some paints and paint abstract art
- Make some natural perfume (I love Abundance by YLO)
- Find something fun to do on Groupon
- Write a poem
- Write a note to yourself to open a month later
- Take a steam shower
- Make a yummy smoothie
- Order a Starburck’s from a delivery company (i.e. Favor)
- Add a wishlist of items you love to your Amazon Account
- Walk barefoot outside
- Make some DIY bath and beauty items
- Search some new hair styles to try something different
- Buy a new lipstick color
- Take an Oatmeal Bath
- Read a magazine
- Talk to your most upbeat friend
- Find a Yoga or Stretching video on You Tube
- Get silly- watch a movie that will make you laugh!
- Download the app Headspace
- Spa Day inside
- Go window shopping in a new shopping center
- Buy some flowers or a plant
- Get your hair washed and blown dry
- Host a game night or a reality show night
- Forgive someone by reaching out
- Buy tickets to a show or concert
**Take care of you so you can be the BEST you!
Looking for a Bible Study for Moms?
I love these two!
The Best Yes!
*Cleanly Consumed is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees and linking to www.cleanlyconsumed.com
Join the Journey!
Let's get started! Be supported in your Clean Living Journey, step by step with resources, guides and a TON of encouragement along the way. You can do this- because step by step we did too!