Quick Honey & Rosemary Salmon
Who doesn’t like a quick salmon dish that has the sweetness of honey and the smell of rosemary that is also healthy? We have fish 1-2 times per week and rotate with Chicken, Turkey, Lamb & Beef. ALWAYS look for Wild Caught, Grass-Fed, Organic, Free Roaming, No Antibiotic on the labeling.
I find my WILD CAUGHT Sockeye-Salmon at Whole Foods most of the time. It is easy, convenient and clean!
3 Wild Caught Sockeye Salmon Fillets (Thawed in cool water day of)
2 Tablespoons of Raw Organic Honey *If honey is thick you can thin out with a little Lemon or Orange Juice)
3 Tablespoons of Oil (Olive or Avacado) *Coconut is another choice but this will change the flavor.
1 Teaspoon of Organic Fresh Dried Rosemary (Anti-Inflammatory)
1/4 Teaspoon of Sea Salt (Essential Natural Elements)
1/4 Teaspoon of White or Black Pepper (I use White since it is a good low Oxolate Choice)
1/4 Teaspoon of Dried Dill (Vitamins A & C)
*You can also use 1-2 Drops of Rosemary Essential Oil and 1-2 Drops of Dill Oil if you prefer. Add one drop at a time into the Olive Oil and taste with a toothpick- remember Essential Oils are Concentrated! Black Pepper and Lemon are also amazing in seafood recipes.
1. Thaw salmon fillets in cold water the day of
2. In a small bowl combine all ingredients and brush on top of each salmon filet
3. Set air fryer setting to fish setting (I use the GoWise USA Air Fryer)
4. Spray Air Fryer Basket with Clean oil, or Ghee to prevent sticking
5. Check half way for doneness- everyone likes their fish prepared differently
*Serve with a quick and easy Tartar Sauce (Quick & Easy Mayo Recipe and add in Diced Organic Dill Pickles, 1/2 Teaspoon Minced Dill, White Pepper and 1/2 Lemon Juice.