FALL in Love with this Pumpkin Coconut Whip!
I love coffee! I am careful with what I put in and on my body so I was even more excited to find out how easy and transforming this pumpkin whip was to my morning cup of Joe! I know transforming is a big word… but when you are eating clean and on the go it really is just that… TRANSFORMING!
1 Can Coconut Milk (Organic Whole Foods or Native Forest Brand- Full Fat not Simple)
4 Tablespoons Canned Organic Pumpkin Pie Mix (Easier to buy with the spices in there… one less step)
* Place can in back of refrigerator the night before (Shake and put way back in the back of shelf to get cold)
- Place entire contents of coconut milk in a stainless or glass bowl
- Beat with handheld mixer until it whips up and looks fluffy
- Spoon in pumpkin puree and beat just until incorporated
- THAT’S ALL!!! Enjoy on coffee, in Fall soups, desserts or by the spoon!
*If you can’t find the organic pie mix and you use Young Living Essential Oils (they are Grade A and have a Vitality line labeled to use as supplements and/or in your kitchen) you can use Canned Pumpkin and add 1 drop of Nutmeg, Clove, Ginger and Cinnamon will do the trick. Just remember a little goes a long way. You can always add but can’t take away. Cinnamon is so strong- you can stir in less than a drop with a toothpick!