Easy Chia Jam:
Are you ready for another easy recipe to make your mornings even easier!!! Me Me- Pick Me! This chia jam always surprises CHIA first-timers! The Blackberry with Vanilla is the BEST…. and those that love an extra tartness in the morning will love this too!
2 Cups Raspberries (Organic Frozen then Thawed, or Fresh)
1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
Pinch of Lemon Zest or 1 Drop of Lemon Culinary Grade Essential Oil
1-2 Teaspoons Raw Honey
1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- Place Raspberries in a saucepan over medium heat to soften. Once they are softened remove from heat.
- Add in Lemon Juice, Zest, Honey and Chia Seeds. Stir to incorporate and let set for 5 minutes.
- Place all ingredients in a high powered blender.
- Blend to incorporate.
- Place in glass jar and refrigerate.
Use this Chia Jam on:
- Rice Cakes with Nut Butte
- In Smoothies
- On top of Oats or Granola
- Mixed into or on top of pancakes
- & in smoothies!