Nutrient Rich- Roasted Cabbage Wedges
Roasted Cabbage- it is amazing how roasting makes the hidden flavor in cabbage come out. Cabbage is a super cheap green that is rich in Vitamin C, manganese and has antioxidants. This power food is a win-win- cheap, quick and power packed!
*Preheat oven to 350
1. Cut cabbage into wedges (I cut and rinse/drain in my over the sink colander)
2. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet
3. Add 1/4 cup of olive oil and minced garlic, Celtic Salt & pepper into bowl and whisk
4. Drizzle over wedges and roast in oven for 20 minutes.
5. Finish off on high broil setting just until the outer leaves get browned
That’s it- that is all there is to do to reap the benefits of a leafy green!
Join the Journey!
Let's get started! Be supported in your Clean Living Journey, step by step with resources, guides and a TON of encouragement along the way. You can do this- because step by step we did too!