Steak or Chicken Bites with Chimichurri Sauce
Are you ready for a Easy Dinner with lots of Flavor?! I have always had a taste for South American Cuisine with Flair. Have a great sauce and add some Plantain Chips… I am all over it! I had a huge pull to both Amazon Grille and America’s back in the day. Maybe that’s why I love this recipe so much! It is super versatile and you can make bite sized pieces everyone will love.
Steak/Grass-Feed Beef of Choice, Cubed
¾ cup soy sauce
¼ cup citrus juice
4-5 cloves of garlic, minced
3 tablespoons of Coconut Sugar
1 tablespoon of ginger, grated
1 cilantro bunch
½ parsley bunch
½ cup olive oil
3 garlic cloves
3 limes juice
1 teaspoon ground cumin
¼ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon salt
You can also use Chicken!
- Combine all steak marinade ingredients in a Glasslock Container. Add the steak and marinade for minimum of 4 hours.
- When ready to cook the meat, preheat the grill on medium high heat.
- To make the chimichurri sauce, place all the ingredients, except for olive oil in a food processor or high power blender and blend on high till all ingredients are chopped and blended.
- Next, add the olive oil and continue blending until the ingredients has become a fairly smooth mixture.
- Remove steak from Glasslock Container and place on grill for 8 minutes on each side.
- Remove steak from grill, cover and let it sit for approximately 10 minutes. Cut steak into bite size pieces.
- Ready to enjoy with the chimichurri sauce drizzled on
Keep Warm in the oven until serving!