This salmon recipe may be my favorite so far! The mix of the sweetness of raw Honey and the savoriness of fresh herbs- lots of Thyme- really made every bite delicious.
I cooked the WILD CAUGHT salmon in my air fryer (I have the GoWise USA Air Fryer) because it is quick, easy, convinient and my kitchen doesn’t have the freshly caught fish smell linger as long on my kitchen!!!!
My air fryer can fit 4 fillets fairly easily. They cook in about 15 minutes- the way we like it…flaky! Be sure to rub the bottom of basket with oil to prevent sticking.
- Wild Caught Sockeye Salmon Fillets
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Olive Oil (I use Bragg's)
- 1 Teaspoon Raw Organic Honey
- 4 Sprigs of Fresh Thyme
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 Tablspoon Melted Unsalted Grass-Fed Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Sprigs of Freah Thyme
- Sprinkle of Sea Salt
- Thaw Salmon in bowl of cool water day of cooking
- Place ingredients in glass dish and whisk together
- Cover and refrigerate to marinate for at least an hour
- Coat the basket of air fryer with a light coat of olive oil
- Place marinated fillets in air fryer basket and discard the remaining marinade.
- Drizzle each fillet with Raw Organic Honey & Sprinkle with additional Fresh Thyme and Celtic Sea Salt
- Select the Fish setting and program for 10-20 minutes depending on how you like your Salmon cooked.
- Melt the butter and add the lemon, thyme and salt and drizzle in fillets just before plating.