Time for Thyme infused Jicama Fries!
These lovely healthier fries were cooked in the Air-Fryer! Yum! Last night we had the super yummy raw version Rosemary & Jicama Fries. It was a huge Jicama so I decided to load up the air-fryer to make a gluten free version. Sooooo glad I did! Light crispy coating on the outside, and a little crunch on the inside.
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Large Jicama (sliced into “fries”)
- 3/4 Cup Arrowroot Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Thyme
- Celtic Salt
- Whisk two eggs in small bowl.
- Pour eggs over cut jicama and toss to evenly coat.
- In a medium sized bowl add arrowroot flour, thyme and salt and then transfer handfuls of egg coated jicama and toss in flour.
- Spray Air-Fryer Basket with Olive Oil or use clean oil or ghee and grease by hand.
- Set Air Fryer setting to CHIPS setting for 20 minutes. Shake and Toss after 10 minutes and add more time if needed.