Clean Eating Creamy Potato Leek Soup is Easy!
This recipe is truly easy, supportive and tastes amazing- potato and leeks in one hearty bowl! If you are like me and find yourself with too many potatoes and need something different consider this soup! If you are not able to find leeks fresh- you can often find them in the frozen section too. For those that can tolerate dairy- feel free to substitute but there really isn’t a reason too unless you have an allergy to coconut.
1/2 Can Full Fat Coconut Milk
3 Organic Potatoes- Rinsed and Cubed
2-2 Medium Leeks- Cleaned and Diced
4 Cups of Vegetable Broth or Chicken Stock
1 Teaspoon Dried Rosemary or Thyme
1 Bunch of Green Onions- Cleaned and Chopped
2 Shallots- Diced
- Prep all of the ingredients EXCEPT BROTH & COCONUT MILK in a large Dutch Oven
- Drizzle and toss in EVOO
- Roast on 350 degrees for 50 minutes- or until tender
- After cooling, add 1/2 of batch to a Vitamix and Puree
- Add the remaining 1/2 batch, Pureed batch, 4 Cups of Broth and 1/2 a can of Coconut Milk to a large soup pot.
- Stir with a whisk to incorporate, simmer until warm and serve.
- *Garnish- with Coconut Whip, Diced Onions or Toasted Pine Nuts
Join the Journey!
Let's get started! Be supported in your Clean Living Journey, step by step with resources, guides and a TON of encouragement along the way. You can do this- because step by step we did too!