Easy 5 Ingredient No-Bake Snack Balls
I found a local coffee shop that makes the most amazing no-bake snack balls! They charge $1.50 each, which I think is a great price while I’m out. BUT… if I want to feed the troop I need to go mass scale. This easy budget-friendly batch is done in about 10 minutes and then you pop them in the fridge. They had me at No-Bake too! There are also some health benefits inside the organic ingredients! Click Here to read about the nutrition in Flaxseed!
Snack Balls Ingredients
- 1 cup Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Ground Flaxseed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter can use any nut or seed butter of choice- like almond or sunflower
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (Lily’s or Enjoy Life)
- Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Scoop the size portion with a scooper or spoon and roll into balls
- Set on a parchment paper-lined plate
- Refrigerate to set for 1/2 hour
- Store in the fridge, if you have any left
*optional- add in dried fruit like raisins or cranberries.
*optional- add in chia seeds with ground flaxseed to add in extra fiber
Another great and easy idea is these Date & Apricot Snack Bars! They can also be rolled up into balls.
Join the Journey!
Let's get started! Be supported in your Clean Living Journey.
Start with the Six Simple Salad Dressings e-Book for Free!