Cleanly Crafted Wines
Offered By ~ Scout & Cellar
Along my Clean Living Journey I have made a lot of changes. I gave up drinking wine long ago. Not because I didn’t like the amazing taste and not because I didn’t like to relax every now and then. I gave up drinking wine because it made me feel bad. Not just oh I have a slight headache, where are my sunglasses bad, BUT I will never have wine again do I have the flu kind of bad. If you can relate to having a glass of wine, and then later experience a stuffy nose, headache, insomnia or general unwellness that lingered, you get it!
Sarah’s story is similar:
For a Bottle of Wine to be Considered Clean Crafted it MUST be:
- Grown Naturally with NO Synthetic Pesticides
- Sustainable Organic and/or Biodynamic Farming Methods
- Tended by People vs. Mass Produced by Industrial Agricultural Methods
- Zero grams of added Sugar *
- Vinified by Hand
- Slow Crafted
- Zero Added Chemicals: No- Ferrocyanide, Ammonium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Mega Purple, GMO Ingredients & More
- Low Sulfites
- Independently Lab Tested
Ready to Get Started?
- Get personalized assistance– Send a message to email@example.com to connect via email, phone conference or chat.
- Get connected on Private Facebook Group to see updates, selections and give a thumbs up for your selections! Super Easy!
- Order via monthly on line Tasting Event!– Simply enter your name and email address and you will be sent an invitation to the current month tasting event.
Go ahead and order! Click Here!
Want to add Clean Crafted Wines to your Table?
Join the Journey!
Let's get started! Be supported in your Clean Living Journey, step by step with resources, guides and a TON of encouragement along the way. You can do this- because step by step we did too!