Clean, Refreshing & Simple Eye Make-Up Remover Pads:
Before my eyes were opened to Clean Living I used Eye-Make Up Remover Pads from the store. I reacted to many different brands and finally pinpointed that it was the petroleum ingredient- Mineral Oil. My eyes would be red and puffy and irritated. Are you looking for an easy- E-A-S-Y way to remove your eye-make up? This quick recipe is also supportive, nourishing and NON-TOXIC!!!
- Organic Cotton Circle Cotton Pads
- MCT Oil
- Young Living Lavender Essential Oil Why use YLO? They are pure, do not contain additives/solvents or anything in between. Your skin is absorbs and your eyes are sensitive.
- Small Jelly Jar (4 Ounces)
* We can thank French Scientist René-Maurice Gattefossé for discovering the supportive benefits of lavender. He burned his hand in a lab and found a soothing natural solution.
Keep a look out for Organic Cotton Pads when available- the eyes are sensitive!
Add the Essential Oils to the Tablespoon of MCT oil before pouring over. It helps disperse the essential oils.
Store tightly- the lavender will evaporate and then you will have dry cotton pads!
- Pack as many cotton pads in the jar as possible.
- Add 10 drops of Lavender Essential Oil into 1 Tablespoon of MCT Oil
- Pour on top of Pads
- Let them soak in and flip bottle after a while to allow the oil to soak in.
- *If you want your pads to be more moist- add more MCT Oil
Join the Journey!
Let's get started! Be supported in your Clean Living Journey, step by step with resources, guides and a TON of encouragement along the way. You can do this- because step by step we did too!