Organic & Cleaned-Up Frosting— great for Cupcakes!
Yes… unless you have an allergy and have settled into a lifestyle of clean living you can have treats. Many clean eaters go by the 80/20 rule.. meaning clean eating 80% percent of the time and the other 20% with a cleaner conscious :). For some that increases a successful clean eating lifestyle.
I don’t feel well when I eat traditional grains and try to stay away from most dairy products- unless it is goat. Dairy tends to be one of those foods that most need to cut back on… but it’s hard because it simply tastes so good! I have always loved looking at food, eating food and talking about food… pretty much always. Now.. I find myself quickly scanning recipes in magazines and cleaning them up in my head as I go. Today… was a great day for an anticipated tea party. The boys were out of the house for the afternoon… and what are girls left to do??? Bake! Paint Nails! Craft!!! It was a great day!
- 8 Ounces Organic Whipped Cream Cheese (it is so much easier and faster to buy pre-whipped… if not just pull out the handheld mixer)
- Honey to sweeten (1 Tablespoon or to taste)
- *Optional 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla (depends on the amount of cream cheese)
- *5 drops Lemon Oil (Young Living Vitality Lemon Oil)
- *Optional Natural Food Coloring (India Tree)
- Incorporate all ingredients into a bowl and stir with a knife or silicone spatula.
- Make sure cupcakes are cool before frosting
- Store in refrigerator
Join the Journey!
Let's get started! Be supported in your Clean Living Journey, step by step with resources, guides and a TON of encouragement along the way. You can do this- because step by step we did too!