Ready to Increase Energy Naturally?
If you have ever been out of breath or lacking energy, you will want to read this short post! I am in my 40’s and am a mom to 4 children with endless energy. The days of letting them win are gone, and I needed to step up my game to stay lovingly competitive LOL! So many times I have been out of breath just walking upstairs. Recently we went on a trip to one of my favorite places on Earth and I packed a few essentials to keep me breathing deep and energized! I didn’t want to waste one day acclimating to the altitude because who has time for that? Read on to find out what I packed to increase energy for all of us.
Each of our kids packs in a small black duffle bag. It makes carry on trips a snap. We have a ribbon at the end of each one so they can quickly pick up their own bag. They actually come in all different colors now, lucky you! Did I mention they are less than $15! We are able to pack a week’s worth of clothes for the kids and their “getting ready” personal items like brush, toothbrush, etc. in them as well!
Here are the supplements that I packed! As a Health Coach and a PR Consultant for Integrative Practitioners, I have learned what really makes an impact on her health.
My Top 8 Personal Supplement Pack List are:
- Integrative Therapeutics L-Theanine
- Organic India Ashwagandha Herb
- Thorne Vitamin C
- Protocol for Life Balance Vitamin D
- Thorne Research Stress B
- Berkely Life Pro Nitric Oxide
- Garden of Life Primal Defense Ultra Soil Based Probiotics
- MegaSpore Spore-Based Probiotics Practitioner Code- (CleanlyConsumed)
(The links above are to our Health Coaching Supplement Dispensary. If you would like to have a referral to a practitioner that offers a MicroNutrient Test comment contact us via social media or email). You can watch a video on How to Know Which Supplements to Take by watching this (Click Here)
- Boost Oxygen (Via Amazon) or Boost Oxygen (Via Boost Oxygen Site) The supplements in blue I packed for immune support and stress relief. The supplements and products in orange are the ones I packed to support my breathing and increase energy levels. Taking these really helped my body while we were in higher elevations. The only time I felt short of breath was when I was running up a mountain to avoid a downpour! I highly recommend Berkley Life Pro Nitric Oxide and the Boost Oxygen. I am not sure you would be able to travel via plane with the Oxygen, but you can have them shipped prior to your arrival.
In addition to the supplements, we also made sure we packed an empty water bottle for everyone and kept it filled up. Rather than drinking sports drinks that are high in sugar and all things unnatural, you can add 1/4 bottle of coconut water to increase your electrolytes. If your water bottle is glass or stainless steel you can use a drop of peppermint essential oil to keep you refreshed. Lip balm and sunscreen are also on our packing list. We often make our own lip balm (see this post here!) or you can watch this YouTube video (click here!)
Even you are not headed out on a vacation, you can improve your energy levels by paying attention to how you feel when you eat certain foods. Many people are shocked when they discover that food intolerances have a huge impact on how you feel overall. Many feel better by removing top offenders like grains, dairy & sugar. You can identify the offenders by making notes in a food journal, or by taking food intolerance tests. Some of these tests require a blood draw, and others are via a finger prick which can easily be done at home. Kellie Cutsinger Coaching can refer you to a practitioner or a testing company! I have done this test for myself and a few of my family members and the results were incredibly helpful. Food intolerance testing, along with gut support can have a huge impact on your overall well-being.
The last tip I want to point out is getting outside as much as possible. I am writing this post during the Covid-19 pandemic and I hope that you all are able to get outside to walk, hike and discover the outdoors in new ways. Our immune system flourishes when we explore the outdoors! Once I was able to increase energy levels for my husband and me, we realized how much we enjoy the outdoors!
“One way to understand this relationship between nature, health, and the immune system, Kuo explains, is that exposure to nature switches the body into “rest and digest” mode, which is the opposite of the “fight or flight” mode. When the body is in “fight or flight” mode, it shuts down everything that is immediately nonessential, including the immune system. (Click Here) to read the Science Daily Article from 2015 titled “Immune System May Be Pathway Between Nature and Good Health”.
- If you have any tips, please comment below! I hope this post finds you happy and healthy! Our bodies were designed to heal, it just needs to be reminded and supported.
Live Healthy & Feel Amazing!
Join the Journey!
Get a Jump Start Now.
Clean Eating Shopping Guide for Free!