Game On! Sticky & Sweet Chicken Wings
The games are on and you are wanting the same tasty finger foods your guys want, while remaining on your clean eating lifestyle! Maybe you are avoiding Soy, and Soy/Vegetable oil are hidden in a lot of foods. There are a lot of clean options when it comes to swapping out ingredients. You can easily swap out soy with Coconut Aminos ! If you are wanting to learn more about soy visit the The Hidden Dangers of Soy (Click Here) site! Let’s get your lips sticky with these Cleaned Up version of Sticky and Sweet Chicken Wings!
2 lbs chicken wings
1/2 Teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup coconut aminos
3 garlic cloves, minced
- In a bowl mix together honey, coconut aminos, salt, ginger and garlic with a fork.
- Put chicken wings in a baking dish and pour marinade over the chicken wings. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bake covered for 1 hour, turning over the wings after ½ hour.
- Remove foil and bake for 15 minutes. Take chicken out of the sauce and put back on oven rack for 10 minutes. Turn over the wings and cook for another 10 minutes.
Wanting a quicker cooking method- consider an Air Fryer!
Are you looking for more Game Day Recipes?
Grass-Fed Beef and Bird Burger with sautéed onions and hatch peppers. You will never miss the bun!
Join the Journey!
Let's get started! Be supported in your Clean Living Journey.
Start with the Six Simple Salad Dressings e-Book for Free!