Broccoli, Broccolini & Broccoli Rabe-
These are all nutrient packed greens! Soft-stemmed is my choice and is a hit when I make this quick & easy side.
Let’s just say Broccoli here- it is packed and I do mean packed with nutrients!
Soft-stemmed Broccoli is loaded.
- B Complex
- Pantothenic Acid
- Vitamins A, C, K
BUT WAIT there’s more….
Iron, Zinc, Phosphorous, Calcium & Potassium.
My kids request this dish and there are two quick ways to prepare it.
AirFryer (I use the GoWise USA Air Fryer)
2 Teaspoons of Olive Oil
Juice from 1/2 small lemon
Celtic Sea Salt
Ground Black Peppercorns
- Incorporate the Oil Mixture throughout the Broccoli
- Place in Air Fryer on “Chip” setting (I use the GoWise USA Air Fryer)
- Shake at 12 minutes and it should be ready around 18 minutes.
Sauté in Pan:
- Make sure that the Broccoli is dry after rinsing
- Add Oil to pan and sauté until done
- Just before finishing sprinkle with Celtic Salt & Pepper and squeeze 1/2 lemon.
*Top with Toasted Pinenuts or Parmesan if tolerated
Get a Jump Start Now.
Clean Eating Shopping Guide for Free!