Supporting Supplements I Take
I am often asked why I take vitamins and which ones I take.
Here are the reasons why I take supportive supplements:
- Our soil is depleted of nutrients, and our bodies need targeted nutrition.
- Foods today are grown in chemically laden soil and covered in wax and other preservatives.
- We want to be proactive for our health, to ward off illnesses.
- Strive to support our kids development in these crucial growing years.
- To support my body so it can heal from injuries and/or aging.
For the last 15 years I have met with dozens of health professionals, mostly in the field of Integrative Medicine. I have seen numerous friends and family regain their health with targeted nutrition. You know you are a believer in nutrition when you make new friends in waiting rooms. Creating a village of like-minded friends has been a huge asset for our family.
Here are a few of the supplements I just prior to entering the cold and flu season and the cooler months:
Those I purchase via the www.kelliecutsingercoaching.com You can click on this Wellevate Dispensary to create an account. P.S.- I have discounts already built in! Wellevate Dispensary (Click Here)
- Vitamin D (increased)
- Vitamin C
- Methylfolate Complex
- NAC (this is essential when my chest gets noisy)
- Garden of Life Probiotics
- Cod Liver Oil (2 weeks before each season)
- Fish Oil
- *For Picky Eaters I use Orchard Fruits & Garden Veggies by Nature’s Way
Those I purchase via the www.microbiomelabs.com website (CCKCUTSINGER)
- Megaspore Biotic
- Mega IGG
I also make my Instapot Elderberry Syrup!
- 2 cups elderberries
- 6 cups water
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 inch piece of ginger, peeled
Ingredients after Instapot Cooking:
- 1 cup Raw honey
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- Can sub 6 drops of *Thieves Essential Oil, or mix any orange, lemon oils that you have.
- Place the elderberries, water, cinnamon sticks, ginger and vanilla into your Instant Pot.
- Grate or thinly slice and chop the ginger
- Put the top on your Instant Pot and set on “manual high pressure” for 7 minutes.
- Once the timer goes off, push the valve to “vent” and then strain the mixture into a fine mesh steel strainer over a bowl. Once you learn the direction of your vent, you will feel better. When I started, I marked it with a paint marker so we all knew it was set correctly.
- Squeeze the mixture through the strainer with the back of a large spoon until no more liquid comes out. Then discard the waste.
- Once the syrup has cooled completely to room temperature you can add in the honey and essential oils.
- Pour into a glass jar and store in the refrigerator for up to two months.
- We take 2 teaspoons each morning, and increase if needed.
Stay Warm, Stay Well & Stay Kind
Get a Jump Start Now.
Clean Eating Shopping Guide for Free!