Zero Calorie Lemonade
Just in case you want something to drink BESIDES WATER! I am a huge water fan… but every now and then I have a craving for something else without refined sugar. Did you know that Monkfruit Sweetener is a Zero Calorie Sweetener!!! Clearly I am a label reader and here are all the wonderful things I found about Lakanto Brand Monkfruit Sweetener:
- Zero Additives
- Gluten Free
- Zero Aftertaste
- 1:1 Sugar Replacement
- Zero Glycemic
- Autism Approved
You can find it at health food stores, Whole Foods and Amazon.
- 3/4 Cup of Lemon Juice or Juice from 9-10 Medium-Sized Lemons
- 8 Cups Water
- 1/4 Cup of Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1-2 to Teaspoons of Stevia
*Note add Stevia in a little at a time- the sweetness can be a personal preference.
- In a Saucepan add water, lemon juice and monkfruit sweetener and bring to a low simmer to melt sugar and incorporate.
- Let cool and add Stevia as desired.
- Pour in glass pitcher and refrigerate.
Join the Journey!
Let's get started! Be supported in your Clean Living Journey, step by step with resources, guides and a TON of encouragement along the way. You can do this- because step by step we did too!