Natural and Chemical Free Digestive Aids:
Indigestion is no fun, but you reach for an over the counter solution, pause and consider a Natural Digestive Aid first. Your digestive system has needs and wants and the signs it gives are a way to communicate what it needs! Medications may or may not help, and may even make the problem worse. This short list contains 7 things I always have on hand. You can find most of them at your grocery store, and as usual Amazon can bring it right to your doorstep.
- Aromatic Bitters– Aromatic Batters help with moving things through the gut.
- Iberogast– It is a liquid formulation of 9 herbs, and has been clinically trialed in many clinical trials.
- Baking Soda– It helps to neutralize acid when you have discomfort.
- Chamomile Tea– It is calming and has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is calming know that a natural tea is also a digestive aid!
- DGL– Can help support the Mucosal Lining in the Digestive System.
- Apple Cider Vinegar– Can help neutralize and address acid reflux. Drinking it before a meal can really help pack the punch your system needs to really break down foods. Try adding it to your home salad dressings.
- Probiotics are key to unlocking gut health! It can be hard to know which is the best probiotic to buy. CLICK HERE to read more!
Go and check, you probably already have some of these Natural Digestive Aids in your pantry or cabinet already!
Live Healthy & Feel Amazing!
Join the Journey!
Let's get started! Be supported in your Clean Living Journey, step by step with resources, guides and a TON of encouragement along the way. You can do this- because step by step we did too!